Protein is vital to a healthy diet, as it’s one of the essential building blocks for many cellular components in your body. Protein helps satisfy hunger, build muscle tissue, maintain lean muscle mass and give you energy. And when you consume 25 g of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, you may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Formula 1 provides 9 g of soy protein. Clinical studies on U.S. Formula 1 (one study) and on similar products show that Formula 1 shakes taken twice a day as part of a reduced-calorie diet along with moderate exercise help people lose weight.
*Herbalife Nutrition products do not treat diabetes, but diabetics can use them.
NOTE: Gluten-free, except for Cookies and Cream and Mint Chocolate flavors.
- 17 g to 24 g* of high-quality protein to satisfy hunger (when prepared with 8 fl. oz. of nonfat milk or one serving (2 scoops) of Protein Drink Mix)
- 21 vitamins and minerals
- 170 calories when prepared as directed
- 0 cholesterol, 0 trans fats
- A good source of fiber
- Excellent source of antioxidant Vitamins A (as beta-carotene), C and E
- Gently shake the canister prior to each use as contents may settle.
- Blend or stir 2 scoops with 8 oz. of nonfat milk or soymilk and enjoy!
- Create your own Formula 1 recipes by mixing with fresh fruit and ice.
- Add 2 scoops (one serving) of Protein Drink Mix to your favorite Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake and blend or stir with 8 fl. oz. of water to boost your protein intake to 24 g per serving.
- Directions for kids: Mix 1 scoop (12.5 g) with 8 fl. oz. of nonfat milk or soy milk for a nutritious snack. This product is not intended to be used for weight-management for kids, or for consumption by kids under 4 years old.
- Herbalife Nutrition also recommends using with Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex and Formula 3 Cell Activator® to complete the Herbalife Nutrition Core Cellular Nutrition program.